Thursday 21 March 2013

Customize Windows With Theme Packs -- What It is

Doesn't matter how old you are and how much do you work on your computer, everyone of us do get tired working on the same computer with the same looks of it. Being Human, it's in our nature that we need some sort of change in our life. By making some small changes in our computers, we can easily increase our excitement and energy level, which in-result enhances our working experience on our computers (GUARANTEED).

Everyone of us do get bored with the same Desktop Wallpaper, color combinations, sounds which we are keep seeing and hearing it for I don't know how many years. In Windows 7 & 8, you can automatically change your Computer Wallpaper, Taskbar, Borders color, Sounds and Screen Savers (all at once) by simply installing one single file - THEMES. (Don't worry it's not a software installation).

Please keep sending me your replies / feedback after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS.

You can like my  Facebook  page or follow me on Twitter  or  Google+  Community where you can ask me questions and you will also get the notifications of all the new articles which I post on my blog.
 
Let me show you few snapshots of amazing desktops, so you then will have a clear vision what I am talking about and how you can change your simple Windows into a exciting one as shown below.


OR
 
OR

 

Don't get too much excited after looking at these pictures. These are quite an advance level of customization  which I will explain you in my future articles.
 
Thanks & Regards,

"Remember Me When You Raise Your Hand For Dua"
Raheel Ahmed Khan
System Engineer
send2raheel@yahoo.com
send2raheel@engineer.com
sirraheel@gmail.com
send2raheel (skype id)

My Blog Spot
http://raheel-mydreamz.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

what is Juice Jacking SCAM

  Juice Jacking is a cybersecurity threat that occurs when cybercriminals manipulate public charging stations, such as USB charging ports in...